This page has links to government and non-profit websites with information that will help you to be an informed consumer.
This is important because the Internet has many websites dedicated to selling you supplements that have not been tested scientifically and with claims that have not been validated.
Private sites that are listed should not be considered an endorsement.
- International Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (U.S.)
- Osteoporosis Canada
- National Osteoporosis Society (U.K.)
Osteoporosis And Women
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Recommended Daily Intake (RDI)
- Vitamin D Council
- Vegan Recipes
- Cron-O-Meter (free diet software)
Drugs And Health Products
- American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
- U.S. National Library of Medicine (PubMed)
- Health Canada- Drugs and Health Products
- electronic Medicines Compendium (eMC)
- Cambridgeshire Joint Prescribing Group
- Strontium Ranelate (Servier)
Health Advisories And Alerts
- Fracture Assessment Tool (FRAX)
- Health Canada
- Ask a Patient (Consumer Review of Drugs)
- Drug Watch
- RX Dangers
- Family Counselling
- AzListed Web Directory – Human edited directory that offers webmasters a choice of a free or paid website submission.